All applicants for the Massage Therapy Diploma program must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent prior to enrollment. A copy of this document is required to be submitted to GTS prior to starting classes. If a student is applying with a foreign diploma, it must be sent to a reputable and approved translation service, at the students’ expense. The translation and equivalency certification from an approved service must be received to be deemed acceptable.
All programs are conducted in English, and students must be proficient in verbal and written English to begin the GTS Massage Therapy Diploma program. In addition, each student must be able to display the physical ability to lift and position clients and display the ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time for their occupation. GTS reserves the right to determine if applicants can meet these requirements. Applicants must be beyond the age of compulsory school attendance recognized in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- To be considered for admission, an applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the start of the program.
- High School diploma or college diploma, or transcript, or GED,
- Proof of age (Government ID)
- Demonstrate the academic ability (by obtaining a score of 200 on the Wonderlic Admission Test (verbal) and 210 on Wonderlic Admission Test (qualitative)) and the motivation to complete the program.
- Complete an admissions interview that demonstrate a willingness to participate in both the school and the wider community.
- Be healthy and able to carry out the techniques or procedures that are necessary to be a massage therapist.
|Start Date||Graduation Date|
|Feb 6, 2023||Aug 29, 2023|
|Apr 3, 2023||Oct 31, 2023|
|June 5, 2023||Dec 28, 2023|
|Aug 7, 2023||Feb 28, 2024|
|Oct 3, 2023||Apr 27, 2024|
|Dec 5, 2023||June 29, 2024|